Happy Friday lovelies! Want a completely random post? How about 50 things you might not have known about me! YA!
See you on Monday!
1. my hair is naturally a mousy brown color
2. My hair hasn’t been that color since 8th grade.
3. Chewing gum makes me gag, ESPECIALLY when people play with it, stick it on the side of their plate, or blow bubbles.
4. I’ve been wearing glasses since 2nd grade, when I couldn’t tell if a p was a q.
5. My very first memory is when I was 3 and I cut my own bangs. I remember crawling behind the couch and hiding the scissors.
6. Pink is my very favorite color
7. I had a huge gap in my front teeth when I was little, big enough to shove stick pretzels in.
8. I can’t whistle.
9. I LOVE to read
10. I cry embarrassingly easy. Like I cry about everything.
11. I don’t remember a time when I was not a Christian.
12. I’m a dancer
13. I adore musicals
14. I’ve lived in Oklahoma my whole life
15. Cooking makes me weak. All of that work work work, and then you’re not even hungry anymore, you’re just exhausted, and you still have to clean up the kitchen, oh bless.
16. I’m utterly wretched at ordering food. As soon as the waitress comes up I completely lose my brain and I stumble around my words for a good 10 years before someone finally takes pity on me and interprets my rambling for the poor waitress. It’s why I like the drive through, I can rehearse ahead of time or write it all down.
17. If I had to choose one style of shoes to wear for the rest of my life, I would undoubtedly choose heels.
18. I rarely wear bras (tmi?)
19. I’ve never really been into sports. If I’m forced to watch a game, I choose the team to root for by 1. how cute their uniforms are or 2. If they have anyone cute on their team
20. If I chose any job to suddenly be awesome at, I’d love to try being an ice skater, a nail polish namer, a hand model, or a book cover designer.
21. a part of me wants to live in one of these tiny homes.
22. I’m utterly addicted to Dr. Pepper
23. I love doing yoga although I’m not that great at it. It’s a work in progress.
24. I staged a rebellion in 6th grade against my mother so that she’d let me shave my legs. I refused to wear anything but pants (a hardship for me if you know me at all) for months (ok probably more like weeks, I honestly don’t remember how long it was) before my daddy gave in and told me to “shave my stupid legs just don’t tell your mother.”
25. My middle name comes from my aunt.
26. I have 13 cousins on one side and 3 on the other.
27. I love lima beans
28. My mom went on a trip when I was in 4th grade and I was allowed to fix my own hair that week. I’ve been obsessed with hair ever since.
29. My family calls me KaKa or Ka Louie.
30. mashed potatoes are my comfort food
31. I have abnormally long toes. I can pick things up with them.
32. I’m the only one in my family that inherited my mom’s blue eyes
33. My mom named my sister and me, my dad named my brother and baby sister
34. I’m utterly fascinated by dominate and recessive genes, family personality traits, and birth orders.
35. Music is a huge part of my personal expression. I’m highly influenced by music.
36. I’ve never broken a bone
37. I’m SUPER girly. I joined my college intramural team only because I liked the tshirt
38. I’ve never paid over $60 for ANYTHING in my closet
39. If I had to describe my style I’d call it experimental. I’m influenced by what I’m feeling or thinking or what I’ve been watching/seeing/hearing lately and this influence comes out in my style. I’ll try just about anything once.
40. I LOVE puppies but I’m allergic to cats.
41. I’m constantly looking for the perfect lippy. Whether that is a lipstick, lip gloss, chapstick, whatever. I’ve tried them all.
42. I love buying shoes, I’m not much into purses.
43. The summer time is my favorite time of year, even if it is 100+ degrees outside. Sunshine makes me happy.
44. I take baths daily, sometimes multiple times a day. It’s where I do my best thinking.
45. My first kiss was freshman year in high school at a new year’s eve party.
46. I would love to own my own business one day
47. I have very long eyelashes, they’re one of my favorite features.
48. I’m a shortie, 5″3
49. I have a horrible habit of judging people on their 1. hair 2. grammar or 3. smile. If I’m on a date and the guy hasn’t fixed his hair, I’m going to be highly irritated. Or if you use bad grammar, especially in a blog post, I will have to resist the urge to shun you. And if you smile and it’s a fake smile, or you can’t take the time to look me in the eye and smile, I’m not going to take the time to remember your name.
50. I started this blog on a whim and gradually transitioned into becoming a lifestyle blogger, almost without my knowledge. It just kind of happened that way. But I hope you love it and stick around!