I posted a picture on my IG yesterday of a few companies I had found that were giving proceeds to Oklahoma tornado relief and I was asked to repost it here on my blog. Since then I’ve discovered a few more companies that are giving proceeds to Oklahoma!
Guys. thank you. My poor little state has taken quite the beating but the outpouring of love and support has been amazing. Many of the companies below are local businesses but a few of them are out of state and I can’t thank them enough for donating to Oklahoma. We truly appreciate everything that everyone is doing to help us!
I don’t think I mentioned this in my post yesterday, but I had a few people asking: I’m fine. I wasn’t near the tornadoes, nor were any of my family. We are all safe and sound, thank you Jesus! Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement and your concern for little ole me!1. Shop Good is donating proceeds from their Moore tee to the American Red Cross. The shirt is on pre order right now. BUY HERE //
2. Tree and Leaf is donating 100% of proceeds from their Together tee to tornado relief BUY HERE//
3. Hello Apparel raised 35K is less than THREE HOURS yesterday with their Oklahoma tank! The tank is STILL FOR SALE, however they will now be subtracting their cost form the total proceeds (totally understandable, thanks so much Hello Merch!) BUY HERE
4. One of our sponsors here at ARF, RiffRaff, is donating 20% of proceeds from their ENTIRE State Love line. Proceeds will go to the American Red Cross. BUY HERE//
5. 7th & West, another sponsor of ARF, is donating 50% of ALL sales between now and June 1 to tornado relief and 100% of proceeds from their bison ring (shown). There will also be a bison necklace posted later tonight on my instagram that will benefit the tornado relief fund! BUY HERE//
6. Max & Olivias (Who is giving away a $25 gift card on ARF right now! click here to enter) is donating 100% of proceeds from their For Moore album on their facebook boutique to Moore tornado victims BUY HERE
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of your support and donations to the tornado victims! It’s moments like this that make me want to play the Oklahoma! soundtrack all day long and wear my American flag shorts on a continual basis. I’m just so dang proud of you guys! ;)